- We’re excited that out of almost 1,000 submissions, Couple of Guys was one of the 79 films that has been chosen to screen at the Blackbird Film Festival – April 28 – April 30, 2023. We were nominated for Best Director and WON for Best Episodic!
- Intention Films and Media is now in post production on One Last Time.
- Intention Films and Media has begun submitted The Better Man and The Prof to film festivals. The Waiting Room and Couple of Guys are still circulating on the festival circuit.
- Debra has been hired as Director and John Marean has been hired as Director of Photography for short film, Remsen Road, written and produced by Jeana Reilly.
- John Marean has finished shooting First Refusal for director, Courtney Sanello.
- Debra Markowitz and John Marean are currently in development on a horror anthology with three other directors/writers.
- We currently have three episodes completed and have filmed half of the fourth episode of the ten-episode LGBTQIA+ series, Couple of Guys. We continue to raise funds and film.
- The feature script for Porter’s Way Christmas has been completed. Debra is continuing to work on the accompanying novella.
- Three episodes of the 10-episode limited series, Couple of Guys, are completed!! We are raising money (and holding a fundraiser on Sept 19, 2022 at the Bellmore Movies). We are also looking for serious executive producers to get involved with this lovely project!
- Feature film, The Only Woman is the World, is completed!! We have several streaming platforms interested, and we’ll keep you posted when we have news.
- We are in post-production on H. Louis Productions short film, The Better Man, starring Michael Fedele. Debra Markowitz Director/writer. Henry Stampfel Story By/Executive Producer/CoDirector, John Marean, Producer and Director of Photography.
- We will be filming One Last Time, staring Eddie McGee, Stacey Van Gorter, and Michael Fedele in August. Debra Markowitz, Writer/Director/Producer, John Marean, Producer/Director of Photography.
- We will be filming, The Prof, in August! Debra Markowitz Writer/Director/Producer, Linda Collins Executive Producer and Lead Actress, John Marean Director of Photography. It also stars Anthony Grasso.
- John Marean enjoyed gaffing and gripping for Emily Dinova’s, Transit: A Modern Fairytale.
- The Waiting Room will be screening at the Cutting Room International Film Festival during October 20 – 21, 2019. More details to follow.
- Post continues on The Only Woman in the World (Rob Reilly, post-production supervisor), Couple of Guys (editor, Marc Riou), Gem and the Photo Op (editor John Marean) and Puppetman (editor, John Marean).
- We continue to raise money to film more episodes of Couple of Guys.
- Living Like Kings, written by Anthony Labriola, will be directed by Debra Markowitz in August.
- Confidant, written and directed by Debra Markowitz, will be filmed in December 2019.
Appearances & Screenings
Keep tabs on where Debra, John and the entire IF&M crew will be. Interviews, discussions and more; it’s all here.
Film Reviews/ Press
See what the critics are saying about our work.