- Check out the Couple of Guys page for our new PROMO video!
By Blood has been accepted into the 2017 Brightside Tavern Short Film Festival! Not only that, but in progress scripts for Couple of Guys and Brothers are both finalists in the festival's script writing contest. By Blood will be showing Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 4:45 PM at the Brightside Tavern (141 Bright St., Jersey City, NJ 07302).
The Last Taxi Driver has been accepted into the Macabre Faire Film Festival. Tickets are on sale now! The film will be screening January 13-15, 2017 at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center in Ronkonkoma, NY. The film will show in Room D on Friday the 13th (8:00 PM) and Sunday the 15th (1:35 PM).
Debra Markowitz will also be appearing on two panels during the festival, one on Saturday, January 14th at 3:15 PM ("Women in Film") and the other Sunday, January 15th at 1:30 PM ("Casting from Both Sides: A Director and CD's Perspective"). All tickets are available here.
- Take a look at these screen shots from the recent shoot for The Waiting Room!
- The trailer for Chosen is now available for viewing! Check it out!
- Also, what's better than one promo...?
Check out our comedy promo for Couple of Guys. It's up now!
- Also, Shoot Me Nicely has won the Best Pilot award at the prestigious, Oscar-qualifying Hollyshorts Film Festival 2017! Along with My Cross to Bear (Flickers Rhode Island) and Chosen (LA Shorts), that's three films Debra Markowitz has been involved with that have been accepted into Oscar-qualifying film festivals!
- Thank you for making our Couple of GuysTable Read Fundraiser a success! A great time was had by all. Now let's really get this series going!
Be sure to stop by the Oceanside Library on January 17, 2017 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM for an informal chat with Debra Markowitz!
Keep tabs on where Debra, John and the entire IF&M crew will be. Interviews, discussions and more; it's all here.
Premieres, film festivals or private showings; here's where you'll find out when and where to catch our films!
See what the critics are saying about our work!
Take a look through the history of our film showings.
The place to be for all Intention Films and Media news. Find out about Appearances and Screenings below.
- The Waiting Room will be screening at these film festivals in July:
Art is Alive Film Festival (as a Showcase Film) - July 22, 2017
Brightside Tavern Film Festival - July 28, 2017
Peekskill Film Festival - July 29, 2017
- We are proud to announce that Living with the Dead has been sold and is beginning its distribution journey on July 12, 2017! Don't miss out on this beautiful feature. For the most up to date information, please visit our offsite Living with the Dead page.
"A runaway girl, Max McLean, adventures into the forest with a young man named Ish who helps her find meaning in her boyfriend's suicide."
- STUFF has distribution as well! This feature has won awards all over the world, and now you can see it too! Visit Aspire Films Productions for more information.
"A married lesbian couple raising two daughters find themselves in a mid-life crisis where grief and attraction threaten their domestic nucleus."
- More reviews are coming in for Chosen and The Waiting Room!
- The Waiting Room can be seen at multiple film festivals this month. Check out the home page for details!
- Check out Debra Markowitz's bio page to watch her latest Director's Reel!
- The Waiting Room trailer is up! Check back regularly for updates as the film begins to make its festival run.
- Big news from the 2017 Hang Onto Your Shorts Film Festival! Not only has By Blood been nominated for THREE awards (Best Script, Best Ensemble and Best Director), Brothers and Couple of Guys are also up for the Best Script award! The festival will be happening the weekend of May 20th-21st 2017!
Showtime information will be posted soon, but tickets are available now!